Allamani Technical Solutions is a National Installation company. We Install, diagnose, maintain fiber and copper cabling (Internet, TV, Phone) and associated components, as well as Satellite TV Systems.
We are seeking self-motivated, customer focused Technicians to be part of our installation and service team in Ontario, Alberta and BC areas.
Our team is responsible for installation and support of products related to: (home networking, internet, fiber TV, phone, etc.) at customer’s homes.
As a Telecommunications Technician, your role will be to provide exceptional customer service, installing and repairing voice and data services (phone, internet, TV) for residential customers. These positions require you to work various shifts including evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays depending on business requirements.
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs
- Ability to work off ladders at varying heights
- Ability to effectively handle both positive and negative customer interactions.
- Ability to manage a physically demanding workload.
- Demonstrated effective decision-making skills while under limited supervision.
- Demonstrated professional oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability in planning and organizing to meet scheduled deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and situations, take appropriate action, implement solutions or escalate as required.
- Fluent in English.
- Must have analytical ability.
- Must have mechanical ability
- Must have clean driver’s abstract.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Must be willing to work in any weather conditions.
- Must possess Personal Computer navigational skills.
- Must have the ability to do fine, precise work with their hands.
- Must be able to operate hand and power tools, and test equipment.
- Must follow safe work practices and abide by all safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain a high level of performance under the pressure of time constraints and a fast-paced changing environment.
- Must be willing and able to work various shifts as assigned (such as evenings, weekends and statutory holidays), based on business needs.
- Report to management and office in real time
- Self-motivated, works well with minimal or no direct supervision.
- Please ensure that you meet the requirements
- Send your resume
Successful candidates will be contacted.